What kind of information is collected?
We may collect personal information about you through the course of your dealings with us in the course of our business, including when you use our website to send us a message through a contact form, when you make use of our services or as a result of a relationship which you have with one of our staff of clients. We may collect the following information:
- Company, title and position, contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as zipcode, preferences, and interests
- Any other information relating to you which you provide to us
What we do with the information we gather?
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping
- To provide and improve our products and services
- To promote our services, including sending updates as to our business, publications and events
- To customise the website according to observed interests
Sharing of personal information
We may share any personal information you share with us with certain trusted third parties in accordance with contractual arrangements we have in place with them, including:
- Our professional advisors
- Suppliers to who we outsource certain support services including IT support and back-up functions
- Third parties engaged in the course of the services which we provide to our customers with their prior consent
Where necessary or for the reasons set out above, personal information may also be shared with regulatory authorities, courts, tribunals, governmental agencies and law enforcement agencies. If we are required to disclose your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you before we do so, unless we are legally restricted from doing this.
We do not sell, rent or otherwise make personal information commercially available to any third party.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We prevent unauthorised access or we disclose information you provide to us and the information we supply to you within the services in accordance with the requirements of the Law.
Your rights regarding your personal information
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable data protection laws provide certain rights for data subjects. You are entitled to request details of the information we hold about you and how we process it. You may also have a right in accordance with applicable data protection law to have it rectified or deleted, to restrict our processing of that information.
If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
NTRC, December 2018