It is our mission to help you understand the response biomarkers of anti-cancer drugs. We have generated scientifically driven technologies that zoom in on the mechanism of preclinical and clinical drug candidates. Our technologies provide in vitro proof of concept in the preparation of in vivo studies and clinical trials.
Quality. Flexibility. Short Turnaround Time.
- Oncolines™ Are you developing personalized medicine for cancer? Do you want to know the activity of your compound on tumour cells containing a defined variety of cancer genotypes? At NTRC we have set up Oncolines™, a unique panel of cancer cell lines derived from a diverse set of human tumors. ... Read more
- OncolinesProfiler™ Do you want to compare the profile of your lead molecule against that of other therapeutics? OncolinesProfiler™ compares your drug with other compounds analysed at NTRC. OncolinesProfiler™ is ideally suited to identify the mechanism of action of leads identified in phenotypic screens, to compare the cellular profiles of drug candidates, or to repurpose drugs. ... Read more
- GeneNominator™ Do you want to know which pathway your lead molecule is targeting? Or which molecularly defined subtype of cancer cells are most sensitive to it? GeneNominator™ combines the Oncolines™ responses of your compound with the known expression levels of more than 18,000 genes in the Oncolines™ cell lines. GeneNominator™ is ideally suited to identify the ... Read more
- SynergyFinder™ SynergyFinder™ helps to ensure that new therapies are combined in the best way possible. Many therapies, particular in oncology, are applied as combination therapies. To identify the right combination of your lead compound with standards of care or new drugs, NTRC has developed SynergyFinder™. ... Read more
- ResidenceTimer™ Do you want to know the residence time of your compound on its kinase target? Do you want to know the kinetic selectivity of your compound on a panel of kinases? At NTRC we developed ResidenceTimer™. This service measures target residence time and kinetic selectivity reliably and with short turn-around time. ... Read more
- EntropySelect™ EntropySelect™ is the bioinformatics and chemical biology toolbox of NTRC that enables the identification of novel starting points for drug discovery. From our database of kinase inhibitor profiles and our selectivity entropy method we define selective starting points for new drug discovery. We generate X-ray protein structures to optimize initial hits into drug leads. ... Read more
- QuickScout™ Kinase Profiling Through our partner Carna Biosciences we are offering an extensive kinase profiling platform called QuickScout™. This profiling services allows you to rapidly and accurately determine the selectivty of your compounds in a variety of panels ranging from a full kinase panel comprising more than 300 kinase enzyme assays to focused panels such as the tyrosine ... Read more